DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Governing Body of ZALABI HOSPITALITY CONSULTING, SL (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy , guaranteeing continuous improvement of the data controller in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016 ), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of ZALABI HOSPITALITY CONSULTING, SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility , according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation , designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: the person in charge of the treatment will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each one will be processed of the specific purposes of the treatment.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: The measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data. </ li >
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be appropriately trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of ZALABI HOSPITALITY CONSULTING, S.L. is communicated to all the personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the responsa data processing, which must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of ZALABI HOSPITALITY CONSULTING, SL , as many times as deemed necessary, in order to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on data protection of personal character.